The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 36 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Tuesday 2nd January 2024 and close on Friday 2nd February 2024.
Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment NNBTS Batch 36 2024
1. Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 July 2024 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
6. Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
7. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications.
a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application,
also applicable to subparagraphs b – e)
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
i. All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
j. Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D7, E2, E3, E4,
F1. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the Branch and shall not attract
any extra advantage whatsoever. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
8. Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
9. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the Recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
10. Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
11. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander
and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
e. Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c)
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
12. Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the
Recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
It is important to note that application is free and applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified .
How to Apply for NNBTS Batch 36 Recruitment 2024
Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions and requirements on the Nigerian Navy Portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Beware of fraudsters.
Do not pay anyone for recruitment.
Lagos State Health Service Commission Job Recruitment 2024 Lagos State Health Service Commission (LSHSC) is… Read More
Link to Print Police Recruitment JAMB CBT Aptitude Test for General Duty & Specialist Cadre… Read More
CONAMKAT Basic Midwfery Entrance Exams 2024 Intake College of Nursing Sciences Katsina wishes to inform… Read More
Misau College of Health Online Admission Form 2024/2025 This is to inform the general public… Read More
KEBBISNM Basic Nursing & Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences… Read More
Yobe State Graduates Job Employment List Compilation 2024 As part of the efforts to enhance… Read More