Edo State University HND to Degree Conversion Admission Form 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Edo State University Uzairue Conversion programme leading to the award of Bachelor of Science degrees in the underlisted degree programmes of Edo State University, Uzairue, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Computer Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Political Science
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
‘O’ LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) credits in the Senior School Certificate Examination or General Certificate of Examination or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates must note that these requirements must align with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Aside from the regular university requirements for the degree programme, candidates must have previously graduated from any Government approved Polytechnic or Monotechnic, recognized by the University Senate with a minimum of Lower Credit in HND (Higher National Diploma). All admitted candidates must have already done the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption certificate.
The duration of all the programmes is 24 Months.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University Uzairue website:
All applications must be accompanied by an application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (₦ 20,000.00) only.
For further enquires, please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Conversion Programme Unit, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 07012641913, 08064888518
Six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement