Nigerian Military School (NMS) Admission Form 2024/2025
This is to inform the general public that the online application for admission into the Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria for 2024/2025 academic session commences from 31st January, 2024 and closes 3rd May, 2024.
NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Candidates for admission MUST not be less 12 years old by October 1st of year of admission. Maximum age limit is 14 years.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION INTO NMS ZARIA
strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Find below, the key entry requirements for admission into NMS:
- The Candidate must be a male Nigerian.
- The Candidate must be at least 12 years old and not more than 14 years old by October 1st of the year of entry.
- The Candidate must have completed Primary School education.
- The Candidate must be medically and physically fit.
- The Candidate must be of good moral character.
- The Candidate must fill and submit his application form online through this portal.
- The Candidate must sit for the Entrance Examination on the scheduled date and at the venue chosen by him while filling the online application form.
- Candidates are to report to the Examination Centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Exam Photocard as generated from the portal. Candidates without Exam Photocard shall NOT be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates are also advised to report to the Examination Centre with print-out copies of their Application Form and Payment Slip as generated from the portal.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin, Exam Photocard and other documents/items to be communicated.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must fill the Application Form online by following through these procedures:
Visit Nigerian Military School website below.
NMS Zaria Portal:
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN button in the GREEN box.
- If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE button in the BLUE box:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other relevant details and click “Next”.
- Finally, read the declaration, click the checkbox to acknowledge your consent, then generate your Form.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instruction on how to pay).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed and a proper passport photo is uploaded.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
Please note that:
- Admission into NMS is open to all male Nigerians who fulfil the given entry requirements. It is NOT restricted to only children of Military Personnel.
- NMS does NOT accept students on transfer from other schools. All candidtes must enroll at JSS 1 and then work hard and diligently to complete their education and training up to SS 3.
Nigerian Military School, Zaria
READ ALSO: POLAC Wudil Releases 10th Regular Course Admission List 2023/2024