Kwara State College of Education Bachelor Degree Admission Form 2023/2024: Interested candidates are invited for admission into the full-time bachelor’s degree programmes of the Ekiti State University in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor’s Degrees are available:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME
- Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including the English Language
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2023 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- The candidate’s score at the last UTME (2023) must not be less than 160
- Success at the post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
- Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including the English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including the English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
The application fee is N2,000.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on the JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling out your UTME (JAMB) form.