FUHSI Ila Orangun Cut Off Mark & Post UTME 2023/2024:This is to inform the general public that registration for the post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun, Nigeria, (FUHSI) for the 2023/2024 academic session will commence on Monday 11th September and end on Friday 29th September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the Screening Exercise:
Candidates who made FUHSI their institution of first choice in the 2023 UTME and have a minimum UTME score as tabulated below for their course of choice.
Candidates who did not make FUHSI their first choice institution but wish to seek admission into the University can effect a change of institution or course on the JAMB portal accordingly.
The available courses and minimum UTME scores are as follows:
1. Medicine and Surgery – Minimum of 220 and above
2. Nursing Sciences – Minimum of 220 and above
3. Medical Laboratory Science – Minimum of 190 and above
4. Audiology & Biochemistry. – Minimum of 180 and above
5. Information Technology & Health Informatics – Minimum of 180 and above
6. Microbiology – Minimum of 180 and above
7. Nutrition & Dietetics – Minimum of 180
8. Pharmacology – Minimum of 180
Please note that candidates who wish to study MBBS, Nursing Science and Medical Laboratory Science must have obtained five credit passes in relevant O’ level subjects in not more than one sitting
Eligible candidates are to visit FUHSI Ila Orangun Portal at http://www.fuhsi.edu.ng to complete their registration process. All candidates are advised to read the instructions on the registration procedure on the University website carefully before commencing the registration process.
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Kassim Kayode Babamale