Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency Recruitment 2023:In line with Mr. Governor’s mandate, Prof. Charles C. Soludo, to provide affordable and accessible Healthcare to Anambrarians at the grassroot level, approval has been given to Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency to invite application for Recruitment from suitably qualified Anambrarians to work in the Primary health Centres (PHCs) of the twenty-one (21) Local Government Health Authorities of the State in the underlisted cadres.
1. Senior Medical Officers II, GL. 12 (Computer Proficiency)
2. Nursing Officers II/Nursing Superintendents, GL 08
3. Community Health Officers/Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 08
4. Junior Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 06
5. Health Assistants, GL. 04
6. Health Attendant, GL. 02
- Candidates must be Nigerians and registered with their respective Professional Bodies.
- Candidates should submit their Application with photocopies of their credentials, Licence, NYSC discharge Certificates and letter of identification addressed via online:
(PDF files only.)
The Executive Secretary/CEO, Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Awka on or before 30th September, 2023.
Pharm. Chisom F. Uchem, Executive Secretary/CEO,