College of Nursing Sciences Maiduguri Admission Form 2023/2024:This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma (ND) In Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Midwifery and community Nursing training program at the College of Nursing Sciences, Maiduguri, Borno State for 2023/2024 session.
Borno College of Nursing Requirements:
- For Basic Midwifery, Community Midwifery and Community Nursing Candidates must possess five credits in O, level at not more than two (2) sittings which shall include: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC NECO OR NABTEB.
- For National Diploma (ND) In Nursing: In addition to the above requirements, candidate must have sat for JAMB examination.
Sales of admission form commences on Monday 7th August, 2023 to Monday 4th September, 2023.
DATE OF APTITUDE TEST: Saturday 9th September, 2023.
Venue: College of Nursing Sciences Maiduguri
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age and in sound complete state of health at the time of purchasing the form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
College of Nursing Maiduguri Forms for Nursing 2023/2024:
1. Payment of nonrefundable fee of seven thousand naira (N 7,000) into College of Nursing Sciences Account via REMITA
2. All candidates are expected to summit copy of printout form and evidence of payment to the college administrative office
3. Go to College of Nursing Sciences Maiduguri Portal below https://conmmaid.admissions.cloud and follow the instruction that follows
NB: Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible and NABTEB result can only be
combine with another NABTEB result.