WAEC Exam 2023 Coordination and Marking Timetable:Coordination and marking of the 2023 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates will be carried out at 85 venues across Nigeria. WAEC said that the coordination and marking would begin on July 13th, 2023.
“Coordination meetings for chief examiners and team leaders will be held in the morning July 11th, while assistant examiners‘ coordination meetings will commence in the afternoon of the same day.
“The coordination meetings would span three days – from Wednesday, July 13 – to Friday, July 15.
The Coordination and Marking exercise for the just concluded WAEC (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2022 is scheduled to hold as indicated below:
Date: 13th July – 15th July, 2023.
All qualified and interested examiners are advised to be in attendance.
How to Apply for WAEC marking Coordination 2023
Register an Examiner: Only prospective examiners can register with this link, otherwise use the current examiner page. Other details supplied will not be acceptable.
READ ALSO: Shell Nigeria Graduate Job Recruitment 2023
The subjects to be marked are:
1. Agricultural Science 2
2. Biology 2
3. Biology 3
4. Chemistry 2
5. Chemistry 3
6. Christian Religious Studies 2
7. Civic Education Paper 2
8. Economics 2
9. English Language 2
10. General Mathematics 2
11. Geography 2
12. Geography 3
13. Government 2
14. Hausa 2
15. Islamic Studies 2
16. Literature-In-English 2
17. Literature-In-English 3
18. Physics 2
19. Physics 3
- If you are a graduate and First timer of WAEC Marking and you want to have that experience, go to the marking centres in your state with your original and photocopy of your certificate/Statement of Result. You will be referred to as GATECRASHER.
The Venue for the WAEC Marking Coordination 2023 Nationwide is as follows:0
S/N Marking Venue Location
1. Aba Marking Venue Girls Secondary School, Abayi-Aba.
2. Abakaliki Marking Venue Holy Ghost Secondary School, Abakaliki.
3. Abeokuta 1 Marking Venue Rev. Kuti Memorial Grammar School, Abeokuta.
4. Abeokuta 2 Marking Venue Abeokuta Girls Grammar School, Onikolobo, Abeokuta.
5. Abuja Marking Venue Government Secondary School, Wuse 3.
6. Ado-Ekiti 1 Marking Venue Christ Girls’ School, Ado-Ekiti.
7. Ado-Ekiti 2 Marking Venue Mary Immaculate Girls Grammar School, Ado-Ekiti.
8. Agbor Marking Venue Ogbemudein Mixed Secondary School, Agbor.
9. Akure 1 Marking Venue Acquinas College, Akure.
10. Akure 2 Marking Venue Fiwasaye Girls’ Grammar School, Akure.
11. Asaba Marking Venue Anglican Girls Grammar School, Asaba.
12. Auchi Marking Venue Our Lady of Fatima College, Auchi.
13. Awka Marking Venue Igwebike Grammar School, Awka.
14. Bauchi Marking Venue General Hassan Usman Katsina College, Bauchi.
15. Benin 1 Marking Venue Idia College, Benin-City.
16. Benin 2 Marking Venue Western Boys High School, Benin-City.
17. Birnin Kebbi Marking Venue Nagari College Birnin Kebbi.
18. Calabar Marking Venue Hope Waddell Training Institution, Calabar.
19. Dutse Marking Venue Government Commercial School, Dutse.
20. Enugu 1 Marking Venue Urban Anglican Girls School, Ogui New Layout, Enugu.
21. Enugu 2 Marking Venue Federal Government College, Enugu.
22. Gombe Marking Venue Education Resource Centre, Gombe.
23. Gusau Marking Venue Sambo Secondary School, Gusau.
24. Gwagwalada Marking Venue Government Secondary School, Gwagwalada.
25. The Polytechnic Ibadan The Polytechnic Ibadan, CBT Centre. Ibadan.
26. Ibadan 1 Marking Venue Loyola College, Old Ife Rd., Ibadan.
27. Ibadan 2 Marking Venue Anwar-Ul Grammar School, Eleyele Ibadan.
28. Ibadan 3 Marking Venue St Patrick’s Grammar School, Bashorun Ibadan.
29. Ijebu-Ode Marking Venue Ijebu-Ode Grammar School, Ijebu-Ode.
30. Ikare-Akoko Marking Venue Victory College, Ikare-Akoko.
31. Ikorodu Marking Venue Government. Senior College, Ikorodu.
32. Ikot-Ekpene Marking Venue State College, Ikot-Ekpene.
33. Ilaro Marking Venue Yewa College, Ilaro.
34. Ile-Ife Marking Venue Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife.
35. Ilesa Marking Venue Ilesa Grammar School, Ilesa.
36. Ilorin 1 Marking Venue St. Anthony Secondary School, Ilorin.
37. Ilorin 2 Marking Venue Sheikh Abdulkadir College, Ilorin.
38. Jalingo Marking Venue Magami Government Day Secondary School, Jalingo.
39. Jos Marking Venue St. Murumba College, Jos.
40. Kabba Marking Venue St. Monica College, Kabba.
41. Kaduna Marking Venue 1 Sardauna Memorial College (SMC) Kaduna.
42. Kaduna Marking Venue 2 Queen Amina College, Kaduna.
43. Kafanchan Marking Venue Government College, Kagoro.
44. Kano Marking Venue 1 Rumfa College, Kano.
45. Kano Marking Venue 2 Government Secondary School, Tarauni, Kano.
46. Katsina Marking Venue Government Day Secondary School Kofar Yandaka, Katsina.
47. Lafia Marking Venue Government Science School, Lafia.
48. WAEC International office WAEC International office, Agidingbi, Lagos.
49. Lagos (Agege 1) Marking Venue Government Senior College, Agege.
50. Lagos (Agege 2) Marking Venue Saka Tinubu Memorial High School, Orile-Agege.
51. Lagos (Igando) Marking Venue Igando Community Junior High School, Igando.
52. Lagos (Ijanikin) Marking Venue Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo-Ijanikin.
53. Lagos (Ilupeju) Marking Venue Ilupeju Senior Secondary School, Ilupeju.
54. Lagos (Obanikoro) Marking Venue Baptist Academy, Obanikoro.
55. Lagos (Surulere) Marking Venue A.U.D. Grammar School, Surulere.
56. Lokoja Marking Venue Bishop Delisle College, Lokoja.
57. Makurdi Marking Venue Mount St. Gabriel Secondary School, Makurdi.
58. Mbaise Marking Venue Mbaise Secondary School, Aboh Mbaise.
59. Minna Marking Venue Ahmadu Bahago Secondary School, Bosso Road, Minna.
60. Nnewi Marking Venue Maria Regina Model Comprehensive College, Nnewi.
61. Nsukka 1 Marking Venue Nsukka High School, Nsukka.
62. Nsukka 2 Marking Venue Government Technical College (G.T.C), Nsukka.
63. Offa Marking Venue Offa Grammar School, Offa.
64. Ogbomoso Marking Venue Ogbomoso High Sch., Ogbomoso.
65. Okene Marking Venue Ebira Community Secondary School, Okene.
66. Okigwe Marking Venue Federal Government College, Okigwe.
67. Okitipupa Marking Venue Stella Maris College, Okitipupa.
68. Ondo Marking Venue St. Joseph’s College, Ondo.
69. Onitsha 1 Marking Venue Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha.
70. Onitsha 2 Marking Venue Christ the King College, Onitsha.
71. Orlu Marking Venue Township Comprehensive Secondary Amaifeke, Orlu.
72. Osogbo 1 Marking Venue Osogbo Grammar Sch., Osogbo.
73. Osogbo 2 Marking Venue Unity High School, Osogbo.
74. Ota Marking Venue Iganmode Grammar School, Ota.
75. Otukpo Marking Venue St. Francis College, Otukpo.
76. Owerri 1 Marking Venue Government Secondary School, Owerri.
77. Owerri 2 Marking Venue Emmanuel College, Owerri.
78. Oyo Marking Venue Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo.
79. Pankshin Marking Venue Government College, Pankshin.
80. Port-Harcourt Marking Venue Federal Government College, Rumuokoro.
81. Sagamu Marking Venue Remo Secondary School, Sagamu.
82. Sapele Marking Venue Chude Girls’ (Model) Secondary School, Sapele.
83. Sokoto Marking Venue Federal Government College, Sokoto.
84. Ughelli Marking Venue Anglican Girls Grammar School, Ughelli.
85. Umuahia Marking Venue Girls Secondary School, Umuahia.
86. Uyo Marking Venue 1 Community Comprehensive Secondary School, Four Towns, Uyo.
87. Uyo Marking Venue 2 Community Secondary School, Ikot Oku, Ubo, Uyo.
88. Yenagoa Marking Venue St. Jude’s Girls Secondary School, Yenagoa.
89. Yola Marking Venue Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola.
90. Zaria Marking Venue 1 Demonstration Secondary School, ABU, Zaria.
91. Zaria Marking Venue 2 Barewa College, Zaria.
WAEC MARKING AND COORDINATION PAYMENT STRUCTURE