OYSCONME ND Nursing Cut Off Mark & Post UTME Screening 2023/2024: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Computer Assisted Screening (CAS), for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme at the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
Application starts Wednesday, 19th July 2023 and closes Friday, 18th August, 2023.
Basic General Nursing
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from October, 2023, after
which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and
Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
1. JAMB: Candidates must have scored not less than 200 in the JAMB Result choosing
OYSCONME as their Choice of Institution.
2. Possess WAEC/SSCE/ GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
3. Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may
apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to follow the
underlisted process for online application
through the college website:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten
Thousand (N10,000.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out.
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application.
- Photocard must be printed out by the
applicant, which is expected to be brought to the College for endorsement.
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Centre with your ATM card for their online payment, if you find the process cumbersome.
A sum of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) to be paid by candidates for the Computer Assisted Screening. The fee covers Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME, Seven Thousand Naira (₦7,000.00) for verification of SSCE, WAEC or NECO as applicable per sitting and One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) for online payment transaction.
COMPUTER ASSISTED SCREENING (CAS)
Computer Assisted Screening date is:
Date: From Monday, 21st August to Friday, 25th August, 2023
Venue: OYSCONME Premises
Time: 8.00 am prompt
Successful candidates would be required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (₦40,000.00) only.
This advert disclaims all other calls for
application into the Oyo State College of
Nursing and Midwifery, ELeyele, Ibadan.
that applicants are not expected to pay into individual accounts, online account such as Opay, Palmpay or Moniepoint.
Beware of Fraudsters!!!
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Yusuf, F. A (Mrs.)