Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital Abuja Job Recruitment 2023: MLUTH represents a significant milestone in the evolution of healthcare services in FCT Abuja. Boasting a modern design, advanced medical infrastructure, and a multidisciplinary team of renowned healthcare professionals, we are dedicated to delivering unparalleled care and superior patient outcomes.
Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1. Medical Doctors & Consultants: Consultants in the following subspecialties: Orthopaedic / Trauma, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, Internal Medicine / Cardiology, Paediatrics, E.N.T, Haematology / Blood Transfusion, Chemical Pathology, Histopathology, Medical Microbiology, Dental / Maxillofacial Surgery.
- An MBBS degree from a recognized institution
- Fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College or West African College in relevant subspecialty or its equivalent. Note: Foreign-trained specialists must be registerable as specialists with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Current practicing license
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter (applicable to only Nigerians)
3. Medical Lab Scientists / Lab Technologists: Specialization in Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Haematology, and Histopathology.
- A good university degree (for Med lab Scientists) or a minimum diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from an accredited School of Health Technology
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a medical laboratory, clinic, or hospital
- Certification from the Associate of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN)
- Current practicing license
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- BSc in Physiotherapy or Medial Rehabilitation
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a clinic or hospital
- Current practicing license registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB)
8. Health Information Management Officers:
- HND/BSc in Health Information Management or Data Science
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a hospital setting
- Proficiency in different computer packages including Microsoft word, Excel. Good knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS EPI-info will be an added advantage
11. Cath Lab Technicians:
- BSc in Physiology or Anatomy with additional diploma in Cath Lab Technologist in a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an invasive Cardiac Laboratory
2. Nurses: Intensive Care Unit Nursing, Theatre Nursing, Nurse Anaesthetics, Ophthalmic Nursing, Paediatric Nursing and Nephrology Nursing.
- Bachelor of Nursing Science degree (B.NSC) from a recognized university or a Registered Nurse (NRN) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Post Basic Nursing qualification in a relevant nursing subspecialty is essential.
- Minimum 5 years of practice in the subspecialty of interest
- Current practicing license from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Clinical experience in direct patient care
4.Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Post-qualification experience of 3 years and above
- Current practicing license from the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
5. Radiographers / Imaging Technologists:
- BSc in Radiography/Imaging
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the imaging department of a clinic or hospital
- Current practicing license registered with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
- Optometry from a recognised university
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an optician
- Current practicing license registered with the Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN)
9. Biomedical Engineers:
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a medical laboratory, clinic or hospital
- BSc in Anatomy from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a mortuary
How to Apply
To apply for Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital Abuja Job Recruitment 2023, click the link below:
Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital Abuja Website:
Note: Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital operates a fully digitized hospital system, hence, all applicants must be very proficient in the use of computers. Interested applicants are advised to strictly abide by the application guidelines and note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.