Ekiti State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2023: Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission is notifying the entire public of her Recruitment Exercise to appoint qualified teachers into the Teaching Service as approved by the State Government.
1. Candidates should possess Teaching
Qualifications (NCE, B.Sc. Ed, B.Ed, BA Ed.
BSC/PGDE, BA/PGDE, B.Tech/PGDE, B.
Eng/PGDE, HND/PGDE NCE/BA, NCE/B.Sc,
NCE/B.Tech, NCE/B.Eng) in relevant subject areas from reputable and recognized institutions.
2. The candidates should be between ages 18 and 45 years.
3. Candidates should be ICT literate and must be able to deploy ICT for teaching/instructional delivery.
4. Candidates should be prepared to work in the rural communities.
SUBJECT AREAS NEEDED
Islamic Religious Studies
Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
Guidance & Counseling
Physical & Health Education
READ ALSO: Shell Nigeria Graduate Job Recruitment 2023
- Suitably qualified candidates are expected to login and fill an on-line application form between Tuesday 4th July to Sunday 9th July, 2023 through the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission website below. https://tescom.myekiti.com
Ekiti State TESCOM 2023 Recruitment Portal:
- login through the link above using a
functional e-mail address.
- you will be required to attach a passport photograph for the application have a Valid NIN number.
- print your Examination ID Slip after submission for presentation at the Examination venue on Saturday, 15th July, 2023.
Mike Omolayo Permanent Secretary