NDLEA Screening/Interview Timetable for Superintendent & Narcotic Cadre 2023:The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has invited Superintendent Cadre Candidates who passed the recent assessment test and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Narcotic Assistant Cadre applicants for screening/interview in locations indicated in the respective batches under which their names appear at 8am from Monday 5th to Friday 16th June 2023.
The underlisted candidates are therefore asked to report for the screening/interview exercise, which would be held in five designated centres nationwide.
NDLEA Screening & Interview Centers Nation wide
The Centres are as follows:
1. Abuja – NDLEA Headquarters, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Garki Area 11 Abuja, FCT.
2. Kano – Kano State Command of NDLEA, Airport Road, Kano
3. Lagos – NDLEA Liaison Office, 4 Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
4. Jos – NDLEA Academy, Katton Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State
5. Port Harcourt – Rivers State Command of NDLEA, Artillery Junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
The Superintendent Cadre and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Assistant Cadre Candidates are advised to check their names carefully against the batch they belong and note the date they are requested to attend the screening/interview as any deviation from instructions would attract disqualification.
Candidates should attend the screening/interview with the following documents:
Original and photocopy of credentials in a file, including all relevant certificates (academic/statement of results; birth/declaration of age certificates; NYSC discharge/exemption certificates; certificate of state of origin; and professional certificates where necessary etc). Candidates who fail to bring necessary documents would be disqualified.
Two recent colour passport photographs without cap/hat.
A pair each of white (unmarked) round neck vests, navy blue shorts (without stripes), canvass and white socks.
Duly completed copies of the guarantors’ forms.
Printed National Identification Card and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Current certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
Trade Test Certificate for Narcotic Assistants (If any).
Groups and Batches of Candidates for the screening/interview are as follows:
Group 1 – NDLEA National Headquarters Abuja Screening/Interview Centre (No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja). Candidates are batched for the screening/interview as follows:
Names in Batches – Superintendent Cadre
(1) Batch A of Group 1 – Serial 1 to 150 (Monday 5th June 2023).
(2) Batch B of Group 1 – Serial 151 to 300 (Tuesday 6th June 2023).
(3) Batch C of Group 1 – Serial 301 to 450 (Wednesday 7th June 2023).
(4) Batch D of Group 1 – Serial 451 to 525 (Thursday 8th June 2023).
Group 2 – NDLEA Kano State Command Screening/Interview Centre (No 2 Aviation Quarters Airport Road, Kano). Candidates are to report for the screening/interview in the following order:
(Names in Batches – Superintendent Cadre)
(1) Batch A of Group 2 – Serial 526 to 775 (Monday 5th June 2023).
(2) Batch B of Group 2 – Serial 776 to 1,025 (Tuesday 6th June 2023).
(3) Batch C of Group 2 – Serial 1,026 to 1,275 (Wednesday 7th June 2023).
(4) Batch D of Group 2 – Serial 1,276 to 1,525 (Thursday 8th June 2023).
(5) Batch E of Group 2 – Serial 1,526 to 1,753 (Friday 9th June 2023).
(Names in Batches – Narcotic Agent/Assistant Cadre)
(1) Batch A of Group 2 – Serial 1 to 250 (Saturday 10th June 2023).
(2) Batch B of Group 2 – Serial 251 to 500 (Monday 12th June 2023).
(3) Batch C of Group 2 – Serial 501 to 750 (Tuesday 13th June 2023).
(4) Batch D of Group 2 – Serial 751 to 1,000 (Wednesday 14th June 2023).
(5) Batch E of Group 2 – Serial 1,001 to 1,250 (Thursday 15th June 2023).
(6) Batch F of Group 2 – Serial 1,251 to 1,420 (Friday 16th June 2023).
Link to check NDLEA Names of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview and Screening: