NDLEA List of Successful Candidates for Interview & Screening PDF Dowlonad:The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has invited Superintendent Cadre (SUPT) Candidates who passed the recent assessment test and shortlisted Narcotic Agent (NA)/Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre applicants for screening/interview in locations indicated in the respective batches under which their names appear at 8am from Monday 5th to Friday 16th June 2023.
The underlisted candidates are therefore asked to report for the screening/interview exercise, which would be held in five designated centres nationwide.
The Centres are as follows:
ABUJA – NDLEA Headquarters, No 6 PortHarcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Garki Area 11 Abuja, FCT.
KANO – Kano State Command of NDLEA, Airport Road, Kano
LAGOS – NDLEA Liaison Office, 4 Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
JOS – NDLEA Academy, Katton Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State.
PORT HARCOURT – Rivers State Command of NDLEA, Artillery Junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers.
The Superintendent Cadre and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Assistant Cadre Candidates are advised to check their names carefully against the batch they belong and note the date they are requested to attend the screening/interview as any deviation from instructions would attract disqualification.
Candidates should attend the screening/interview with the following documents:
1. Original and photocopy of credentials in a file, including all relevant certificates (academic/statement of results; birth/declaration of age certificates; NYSC discharge/exemption certificates; certificate of state of origin; and professional certificates where necessary etc).
Candidates who fail to bring necessary documents would be disqualified.
2. Two recent colour passport photographs without cap/hat.
3. A pair each of white (unmarked) round neck vests, navy blue shorts (without stripes), canvass and white socks.
4. Duly completed copies of the guarantors’ forms.
5. Printed National Identification Card and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Current certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
6. Trade Test Certificate for Narcotic Assistants (If any).
7. Writing materials.
HOW TO CHECK NDLEA LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR SCREENING AND INTERVIEW
To check the list of shortlisted candidates click the links below to download the PDF List.
Link to check NDLEA Names of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview and Screening: