College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola Admission Form 2023/2024:Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes 2023/2024.
Interested candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings for Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes.
For Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes, candidates must have a minimum of four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
Community programmes are for indigenes only, non-indigenes need not to apply.
Method of Application
- The Application Form can be obtain online at this link.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola Admission Portal:
- Go to New Application, enter and open account.
- Make a payment of Ten Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N10,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any Bank.
- Thereafter return to the website you can access the form and fill it online.
- The following documents
are to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Birth certificate, Indigene Letter, Primary School certificate, Testimonial.
- O’Level Result and four (4) Passport size photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 8 July, 2023.
Those within Yola Metropolis can visit the College Cyber Cafe for such services at affordable price.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 17th July, 2023
lnterview Schedules for successful candidates would be communicated.