NPC Training Date of Supervisors & Enumerators now Thursday 13th April 2023:You may wish to recall that the 2023 Population and Housing Census training programme that started with the National level training, cascaded to the Zones and the State levels has prepared so far, the trainers otherwise called facilitators. The stage is now set to commence the training of the primary functionaries, the Enumerators and Supervisors at the Local Government level.
The training at the LGA level is scheduled to start on Thursday 13th April 2023 in each of the identified training centres / classrooms in the 774 LGAS in Nigeria. And as such, the
State offices are expected to coordinate the LGA offices to:
1. Review the suitability of the classrooms, fix any gaps and label them for easy identification by trainees and trainers from Sat 8th – Monday 10th April 2023.
2. Assign approved candidates to classrooms and display a list of members of each class by the classes for ease of identification by 11th April 2023
3. Communicate date for commencement of training, address of training centre to each participant from 8th- 11th April 2023.
4. Organise a one day orientation for the Local Government Training Coordinators to be anchored by the State Director, State Training Coordinators, State Field
coordinators and monitored by the Zonal Coordinators on Tuesday 11th April 2023.
5. Training Centre Administrators (TCMA) to commence accreditation of participants on Wednesday 12th April 2023.
6. Training materials are to be moved to the training centres by Wed. 12th April 2023.
7. All facilitators including DQMs and SWF to report at the training centre assigne for review of updates and discussion of training timetable on Tuesday 12th April 2023.
8. The revised timelines for the next census activities is presented here under in table 1.
2023 SUMMARY CENSUS TIMELINES ACTIVITIES
1 Update Training for Specialised Workforce and DQMs – 31/Mar/23 to
2 Assessment of Training Centres for the 2023 PES – 3/Apr/23 to 1/Apr/23
3. LGA Level Training (On Building Numbering and Household Listing) – 13/Apr/23 to 19/Apr/23
4. M&E of LGA training for Building Numbering & Household Listing – 13/Apr/23 to 19/Apr/23.
5. Profiling of Enumerators and Supervisors for the Main Census – 13/Apr/23 to 18/Apr/23.
6. Building Numbering and Household Listing – 20/Apr/23 to 24/Apr/23
7. Building Numbering and Household Listing Data Validation Period – 20/Apr/23 to 26/Apr/23
8. Post-Field Validation Check – 27/Apr/23 to 28/Apr/23
9 LGA Level Training (on Persons Enumeration) – 26/Apr/23 to 30/Apr/23
10 Census Night – 02/May/23 yo 02/May/23
11 Person’s Enumerations – 03/May/23 to 07/May/23
12 Enumeration Mop up (Where Applicable) – 08/May/23 to 12/May/23
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal:
Thank you Sir/Ma
Olanipekun Evelyn Arinola
Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 List of Candidates for Selection Board Interview The NigerianArmy (NA) wishes… Read More
3MTT Releases Names of Selected Candidates for Cohort 2 2024 This is to inform all… Read More
Fountain University Osogbo Academic Recruitment 2024 Fountain University is a Private University that was LICENSED… Read More
Ondo State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Hospital's Management Board (HMB) is inviting… Read More
Apply for Ondo State PHCDA Health Workers Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Primary Health Care Development… Read More
Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Kano State College of Nursing… Read More