NPC Releases New Adhoc Staff Training Timetable:The National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Training for Enumerators and Supervisors recently scheduled to commence on 15th March, 2023 and end on 21st March, 2023 has been rescheduled to 31st March 2023.
Recall that the National Population Commission had planned to conduct the LGA Level Training on Building Numbering and Household Listing on 15th – 21st March, 2023, and LGA Level Training on Persons Enumeration on 26th – 30th April, 2023.
However, the postponement of the Gubernatorial and House of Assembly Election to 18th March, 2023 has thwarted the NPC Adhoc Staff Enumerators and Supervisors Training schedule, as it now falls within the election period.
The NPC has released a new timetable with schedule of Adhoc Staff Training which will commence on 31st March, 2023. According to the NPC, Refereshers (Virtual Training) for State Level Facilitators and Specialised WorkForce commences on 27th March, 2023 and ends on 29th March, 2023. LGA Level Training on Building Numbering and Household Listing will be conducted between 31st March, 2023 and 6th April, 2023. Also, LGA Level Training on Persons Enumeration will be conducted from 25th April, 2023 – 29th April, 2023. Census Night is on 2nd May, 2023.
Enumeration of Persons will commence on 3rd May, 2023 and ends on 7th May, 2023.
Below is the New Timetable for NPC Adhoc Staff Training for 2023 Census
ADOPTED 2023 CENSUS WORKPLAN BY THE COMMISSION ON (07-03-2023)
1. Refresher (Contact) Training for LGA
Facilitators (SWF) – 27th March to 29th March, 2023 – 3 Days
2. LGA Level Training (On Building
Numbering and Household Listing) – 31st March to 6th April, 2023 – 7 Days.
3. First Break – 7th April to 10th April, 2023 – 4 Days.
4. Building Numbering and Household
Listing – 11th April to 15th April, 2023 – 5 Days.
5. Building Numbering and Household
Listing Data Validation Period – 12th April to 20th April, 2023 – 9 Days.
6. Second Break – 21st April to 24th April, 2023 – 4 Days.
7. LGA Level Training (on Persons
Enumeration) – 25th April to 29th April, 2023 – 5 Days.
8. Census Night – 2nd May to 2nd May, 2023 – 1 Day.
9. Person’s Enumerations – 3rd May to 7th May, 2023 – 5 Days.
10. Enumeration Mop up (Where Applicable) – 8th May to 10th May, 2023 – 3 Days.
How to check NPC Recruitment
Approval Status and NPC Shortlisted
Candidates for Training
1. Visit NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal below:
2. Click on Check Application Status
3. Enter your Application Code or NIN
4. If your Status in PENDING, kindly note that your Application is under Review.
READ ALSO: GT Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023