Kogi State College of Nursing & Midwifery Obangede Batch A Admission Form 2023/2024:This is to notify all interested candidates that the sales of form for admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, 2023/2024 Batch A Academic Session, is on.
Sales of form for 2023/2024 (A) Academic Session will close on 10th March, 2023.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION INTO KGSCNM BATCH B 2023/2024
- Applicants Must possess five (5) Credits in not more than 2 sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics from NECO, WAEC & NABTEB.
- Applicants should not be less than 17 years old.
1. Visit the Kogi State School of Nursing portal below:
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede Website:
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
4. Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
i. Bank Payment
Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
ii. Online Payment
5. Visit www.remita.net
6. Click on Bills & Purchases
7. Click on Pay RRR Invoice
8. Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
9. Process your payment with your ATM card details
10. Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
11. Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
12. Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
- Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based and will be announce in due date.
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.