INEC Adhoc Staff Training Schedule for 2023 Elections:The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in preparation for the 2023 General Election, has scheduled to commence training of INEC Ahoc Staff in February, 2023.
The Commision concluded Screening of the INEC Adhoc Staff Applicants, which included the Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPO), Presiding Officers (PO) and Assistant Presiding Officers (APO), on 23rd January, 2023, after the online Application.
According to INEC, Training of INEC Adhoc Staff – Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPO), Presiding Officers (PO) and Assistant Presiding Officers (APO) has been Scheduled according to the following Date:
1. Presiding Officers/Assistant Presiding Officers (PO/APO) – 14th February 2023 to 16th February 2023 – 3 days
2. Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPO) – 11th Febraury 2023 to 12th February 2023 – 2days
3. Collation Officers (CO) – 21st February to 22nd February – 2 days
The Final List of INEC Adhoc Staff who would actively participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election would be released to the view of the Public, across the 774 LGAs of the Federation, between 17th February to 23rd February 2023, just few days after the INEC Adhoc Staff Training.
INEC has in its Timetable and Schedule of Activities for the 2023 General Election announced that the Presidential, National Assembly (Senate and House Representatives), Governorship and State House of Assembly Elections would be held according to the following Dates:
1. Presidential and National Assembly Election – 25th February, 2023
2. Governorship and State Houses of Assembly – 11th March 2023
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal: