BUK Dangote Business School Application Form 2021/2022:This is to inform the general public that online sale of Postgraduate Application Forms of Dangote Business School, Bayero University, Kano, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session commences on Monday, 6th February 2023 and closes on Monday, 17th April 2023.
The Postgraduate Programmes available are:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in the following specialisations:-
- Finance and Investment (MBA, Finance)
- Human Resource Management (MBA, HR)
- Marketing (MBA, MKT)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (MBA, EVC)
- Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
- Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
- Project Management (MBA, PM)
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Regular) should have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking and Finance from any recognized University; or
- A Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus University Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of Merit in the relevant areas from any recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Special) should have a minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in any discipline from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates for admission into PGDM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from any recognized university; or
- HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
- The candidate is also required to have at least one years of post graduation experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit MYBUK Application Portal below.
BUK Dangote Business School Application Portal: