ABU SBRS Funtua Basic & Remedial Admission Form 2022/2023:This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Application Form for Admission in to Ahmadu Bello University, School of Basic and Remedial Studies, Funtua for 2022/2023
Academic Session has commenced on Monday, 6th February, 2023.
ABU SBRS Funtua IJMB Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
ABU Zaria IJMB Courses
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
- The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
ABU Zaria Remedial Courses
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates must also register for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only
HOW TO APPLY
The guidelines for purchasing the form are presented hereunder:
1. Visit the SBRS Funtua Website below.
ABU SBRS Funtua Portal:
2. Click on the link, ‘Create Account’ or ‘Please Login’ if you have already created an account. In the account creation process, provide your surname, first name, other name (s) (if available). Then select your gender, provide an active email, then supply and confirm your password.
3. Login now with your supplied email address and password
Choose the programme you want to apply for:
a. Remedial (RS1, RS2, RS3, RS4)
b. Basic or IJMB (BS1, BS2, BS3, BS4, BS5, BS6)
4. Update your profile:
d. Picture Upload
5. Click the ‘Buy Form’ then click on ‘Pay Online’. You can then either ‘Pay’ online using your ATM Card or ‘Print’ the transaction page and take to any commercial bank for payment.