The Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any course from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicants Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme, visit Stanbic IBTC recruitment portal below.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Midnight Friday 20th January, 2023