Apply for Project T-MAX Programme in Edo State:Application for Project T-MAX Technical & Vocational Programme in Edo State has commenced from Thursday 12th January, 2023 and will be close on Saturday 21st January, 2023.
Project T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme, which has been approved by the National Steering Committee on National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy (NPRGS) as one of the core interventions to achieve the Federal Government’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030.
Objective of T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme
- To deploy a transparent, functional and sustainable TVET Framework that will equip Nigerians with technical & vocational skills they need to be self-employed and self-reliant.
The pilot phase of the project aims to equip 15,000 individuals with skills across 7-States; Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe.
Training has finished in Lagos and Ogun State, while is ongoing in Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe.
The implementation agency for this project is the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
List of Skills;
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
Criteria to Apply for the Programme:
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Must be Resident in the State
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme
- Must be able to read and write in English
At the End of Programme:
- All successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency.
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfill the necessary requirements – as we have limited numbers.
Requirements to be Eligible for Internship Placements & Starter Packs
- At least 90% attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations.
- Performance in class assessments and projects.
- Successful completion of final assessments.
Available States for T-MAX Programme 2022
How to Apply for T-MAX Programme 2022
To register for the programme visit Project T-Max Portal below:
Project T-Max Application Closing Date
Registration for Project T-Max in Edo State starts from Thursday 12th January, 2023 – Saturday 21st January, 2023.
READ ALSO: Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023