UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023:Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Midwifery, Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) for 2022/2023 Academic Session. The School offers a three (3) year basic training in Midwifery education.
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB which must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and PHYSICS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates can obtain the form online on a payment of non-refundable sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) only through Remita.
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net/ and select Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu.
- Select school of post basic Midwifery under the service then
generate RRR number of the sum of N5,000 only.
- Receipt of payment slip should be presented to SOM-UDUTH ACCOUNTANT and collect cashier receipt.
- Photocopies of remita receipt and cashier receipt will then be used to obtain PIN SLIP from School of Midwifery, UDUTH, Sokoto.
- Visit UDUTH School of Midwifery Portal to fill the form online.
- Applicants should print the completed form and present it on examination date
Application Commencement: 1st December, 2022.
Application Deadline: 3rd January, 2023
Entrance Examination Date: 7th January, 2023
Oral Interview Date: 9th – 13th January, 2023
For More Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com or 08035049330