New Incentives Recruitment of Field Staff Officers in Bauchi 2022:Non-profit New Incentives is looking to identify Field Officers that will help to expand its team dedicated to preventing child mortality in Adamawa State in Nigeria. This post is strictly for contingency purposes and to identify candidates for future scaling (potentially).
The Field Officers will support the New Incentives program that utilizes cash transfers to encourage mothers to complete the immunization schedule of their infants. The program is operated in cooperation with the State Primary Healthcare Development Board in Bauchi State. The primary duty in the role will be enrolling beneficiaries at public clinics.
Field Officers are hired full-time and work at clinics throughout Adamawa State and must already be based/reside in one of the following towns:
Over the past years, Nigeria has considerably expanded the availability of vaccination services for infants. Despite this progress on the supply side, demand for vaccinations remains relatively low. New Incentives encourage mothers to fully vaccinate their infants with cash transfers and thereby ensures their babies are protected against deadly diseases. The cash transfers allow the mothers to afford transport to the clinic and compensate them for lost income.
Please note that this is a hands-on job for hard-working, dedicated young candidates.
1. Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in Bauchi State, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you can speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
2. Nigerian national already based in Bauchi State.
3. Minimum of National Diploma, ideally Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences.
4. Willingness to work at remote public clinics a few days per week and take public transport to reach them.
5. Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations.
6. Experience in collecting, synthesizing, and drawing conclusions from (health) data is desirable.
7. Careful attention to financial matters and management of funds.
8. Detail-oriented, diligent professional.
9.Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality.
10. Very good communications and writing skills, English, Hausa, and dialects (verbal and written).
11. Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests.
12. Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, internet browsers, smartphones, and new communications technology in general.
13. Hard-working, result-oriented and loyal.
14. Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for Field Staff Officer position, visit the recruitment portal below.
Link to apply for New Inceptives Field Staff Officers in Bauchi State:
Applications are accepted only online through Breezy HR and must include the following attachments:
The selection process for this position is competitive. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Candidates short-listed based on their online applications will have to undergo a series of online tests and interviews that allow for the identification of the most qualified person in a transparent and meritocratic manner. At the end of the process, candidates will be invited to in-person training and the best candidates will be offered a position.
Please note that New Incentives is dedicated to spending the largest share possible on its beneficiaries and therefore limits its administrative costs.
This results in modest but adequate salaries for its staff. Do not expect salaries that larger international organizations or corporations might offer.
Note: “Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply”
Please do NOT submit applications by email.
Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 List of Candidates for Selection Board Interview The NigerianArmy (NA) wishes… Read More
3MTT Releases Names of Selected Candidates for Cohort 2 2024 This is to inform all… Read More
Fountain University Osogbo Academic Recruitment 2024 Fountain University is a Private University that was LICENSED… Read More
Ondo State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Hospital's Management Board (HMB) is inviting… Read More
Apply for Ondo State PHCDA Health Workers Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Primary Health Care Development… Read More
Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Kano State College of Nursing… Read More