Link to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023 – The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
The NSCDC Recruitment is opened only for SSCE, National Diploma(ND), NCE and Trade Certificate Holders. Graduates (Degree and HND) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Eligible Certificate for Application:
- National Diploma (ND)
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)
- Trade Certificate Holders
Submission of NSCDC recruitment application commences from Monday 12th December, 2022 and closes within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NSCDC RECRUITMENT 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
1. GENERAL DUTY: CATEGORY A
I. Inspectorate Cadre: Inspector of Corps (IC) CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
II. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
2. ASSISTANT CADRE: CATEGORY B
I. Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or other
equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
II. Corps Assistant (CA III) CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their
equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
3. DRIVERS/MECHANICS/ARTISANS: CATEGORY C
I. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
II. Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applications should be Online,
Candidates are expected to log on to the CDCFIB Career portal as from Monday 12th December, 2022, fill and submit the application form online.
Links to apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023
Use the link below to fill NSCDC online application form:
NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023:
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Applications should be submitted online within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Secretary to the Board