Link to Apply for College of Nursing & Midwifery Yola Admission Form 2022/2023 – Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Post Basic Nursing, Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes.
1. Post Basic Nursing
2. Community Nursing
3. Community Midwifery
- Interested candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include:
English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings.
- Post Basic Nursing and the candidate must be a Registered Midwife.
- For Community Nursing and Midwifery programmes, candidate must have a minimum of four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
- Community programmes are for indigenes ONLY, non-indigenes need not to apply.
Method of Application
The Application form can be obtain online at College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola Portal below.
Link to apply for College of Nursing Yola admission form 2022/2023:
- Go to new application, enter and open an account. Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or
generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website you can access the form and fill it online on or before 20th January, 2023.
- The following documents are to
be uploaded while filling the form: Birth certificate, indigen letter, Primary certificate, Testimonial, Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 20th January, 2023.
- However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday 20th January, 2023
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 23rd January, 2023
INTERVIEW IS FROM 30th January, 2023………….