Below are the Instructions for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun Online Post UTME Examination 2022/2023
1. The examination will take place on 19th December, 2022 between 9am and 4pm. The link to the examination will be made available on the University website on 18th December, 2022.
2. Candidate can only login once, as such, only one session will be allowed. You are therefore advised to login only when you are ready to take the exam.
3. The environment must be quiet, serene and private, as noise, interference, external movements log out a candidate thereby disqualifying such candidate.
4. You must use a webcam enabled computer as the algorithm compares your passport with the video recorded.
5. Ensure your internet is stable and strong throughout the period of the examination.
6. Your uploaded passport will be used as the official passport throughout your stay in the university.
7. For the Post UTME Online Exams, Candidates should click the link below:
FUHSI Ila Orangun Online Exams Portal:
Click the link below and login with your “Jamb Registration number and Email Address” to start your Exam:
FUHSI CBT Exams Portal
Below is the link for Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-Orangun CBT Online Exams:
For the enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kassim Kayode Babamale