College of Health Tech Jega Admission Form 2022/2023:Kebbi State College of Health Sciences and Technology (CHST) Jega wishes to the general public that the online sales of application forms for admission in to it’s Diploma and Certificate Programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH JEGA
1. National Diploma Programs:
- ND in Health Information management (HIM)
- ND in Community Health
- ND in Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics
2. Professional Diploma Programs
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information
- Diploma in Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Health Technician
- ND in Environmental Health Technology
- Diploma in Health Education and
- Diploma in Food Hygiene.
- Diploma in Reproductive Health.
3. Professional certificate programs
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
The Admission requirement for all the above programs are as follows:
- Five (5) I’m level credit in relevant science subjects including English language and mathematics.
- While certificate programs O’ level credits English, Mathematics, Biology and other two (2) passes in science subjects.
GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS
In the process of filing online application form, Applicants are required to please note the following
1. Prospective applicant are requested to visit CHST JEGA Portal below:
2. Valid phone number of the applicant should be provided
3. Applicant should carefully follow the
instructions on the college website.
For more information on entry requirements of each program. Candidate are strongly advised
to carefully review the programs and filling the online application form the website
Candidate are to obtain application form after making payment of five thousand naira only (N5000) at all zenith bank nationwide.
Closing Date of Application
The deadline for sales of Application
Form’s is 30th March, 2023
For more information cantact the following: 08024267560, 08060698165, 07084331090
A.G REGISTRAR KBSCHTJ.