NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Check Application Status: National Population Commission Application Status is a link that applicants can use to track the progress of their recruitment application after submission. It is from the link applicants can check their shortlistment, screening and final selection for the recruitment.
Checking of Application Status is currenty active and candidates can use their NIN to login.
How to Check NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Status
- Visit NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal below:
- Then Click on ‘Check Application Status’
- Use your National Identification Number (NIN) or NPC Access Code as your Application Code.
- Then Click ‘Proceed’ to check your application status.
- NOTE: Even if your Application Status is showing pending you should go for screening at your Local Government NPC office. After the screening your Status will change to Approved. Then you input your Bank Details and submit.
How to Resume Previous or Uncompleted Application
- To login back to your profile, ‘Click Start Application’
- Then Click on ‘Resume Previous Application’
- Use your National Identification Number (NIN) as your Application Code.
- Then Click Resume Application to continue your application.
How to Retrieve NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application ID Code & NPC Access Code After Submission
Applicants can not retrieve or recover their Application ID code & Access Code currently, but later when “Check Application Status” Link is activated on the NPC Adhoc Staff Portal they can click on the link and input their their NIN, From there they will be able to recover their forgotten Application ID.
Candidates Access Code is something like this: Your NPC Access Code NPC-CE-28xxxxx
The other method to recover Application ID is after successful submission of application, applicants Application ID is sent to phone number applicants used during the filling of application.