KASU Institute of Education Admission Form 2022/2023:Kaduna State University wishes to notify interested candidates and the general public that the online application for the 2021/2022 academic session into the Diploma and Certificate programmes of the Institute of Education would commence from Tuesday 1st November, 2022 and end by 12:00 midnight on Monday 21st November, 2022.
The following courses are open for application:
REGULAR DIPLOMA IN:
a. Physics Education
b. Chemistry Education
c. Mathematics Education
d. Computer Science Education
e. Integrated Science Education
f. Biology Education
g. Geography Education
h. Agricultural Education
i. English Education
j. History Education
k. Arabic Education
l. French Education
m. Hausa Education
n. Islamic Studies Education
o. Christian Religious Studies Education
p. Political Science Education
q. Mass Communication Education
r. Business Education
s. Economics Education
t. Library and Information Science Education
u. Guidance and Counselling Education
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN:
a. Principles and Techniques of International Language Translations in:
i. French to English and Vice-versa
ii. Arabic to English and Vice-versa
iii. Hausa to English and Vice-versa
b. Certificate in Arabic and French Languages
c. Principles and Practice of:
i. Islamic Religious Preaching
II. Christian Religion Preaching
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level i n the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the National Examination Council (NECO), National B usiness and Technical Board (NABTEB) or National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of N10,000.00 (all charges inclusive) as proces sing fees on the KASU Admission Portal:
- Visit the website from your computer or any mobile device.
- Click to ‘Register Now’ and select ‘Diploma’ or ‘Certificate’ from the available list
- Fill in the required field to create an account.
- Login to your email to obtain login details.
- Login again to the forms.kasu.edu.ng using details above and proceed with your application and wait for 15 minutes
- Click on the link ‘Proceed with Payment to generate your payment details
- Click ‘Pay via Interswitch’ at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & login after 10 minutes to continue with your registration.
For more enquiries or complaints, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org