FCAHPT VOM Releases Admission List 2022/2023:The Management of the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom, Jos, (FCAHPTVOM) has successfully released the names of candidates offered provisional admission list into the various ND, HND and Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all applicants who applied for admission into the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom that the College Academic Board at an emergency meeting held on Friday 21st October, 2022 approved the release of admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who participated in the FCAHPTVOM Post-UTME Screening Exercise are hereby informed to check their names on the admission list been released online.
FCAHPTVOM first batch ND, HND & Degree Admission list has been successfully uploaded online and can be downloaded in PDF via the link below:
Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology Vom (FCAHPTVOM), Jos Admission List 2022/2023 | ND, HND & Degree
The under-listed candidates have been offered provisional admission into the various ND, HND & Degree programmes of the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom, Jos, [FCAHPTVOM] for 2022/2023 academic session.
- Kindly log on to FCAHPTVOM admission status checking portal via: https://portal.fcahptvom.edu.ng/application/register
- Enter Phone Number and RRR Code or Number in the box provided
- Click on the Proceed button to check and confirm your FCAHPTVOM admission status online.
- Successfully admitted ND candidates are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Successful admitted candidates are to proceed to the college portal via https://portal.fcahptvom.edu.ng/application/register to generate their RRR to make payment of acceptance fee and print their admission letter online.
- Registration will commence on Monday 21st November, 2022 and will last for two (2) weeks.
- All admitted candidates should check the College website or the Notice Board for the procedure for registration.
- All candidates are expected to pay a non refundable acceptance fee of three thousand naira only (N3, 000.00) only through the college portal.
- ND candidates who did not choose the College as their first choice are advised to go to JAMB website to effect the change immediately and also to upload their O’level result(s) on the same site to enable them secure admission with JAMB.
- ND candidates are advised to always check their admission status on the JAMB website to either Accept or Reject the admission.
- HND candidates from other Institutions must forward their transcript to the college with immediate effect. Please note that failure to do so will result in the revocation of your admission.