Shehu Sule College of Nursing Cut Off Mark & Post UTME 2022/2023: Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested Candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and Choose The Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery, Damaturu as their 1st Choice.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing Post UTME Requirements & Cut Off Mark
1. Candidates with cut off mark of 170 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME
2. Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (step 1.3) below.
3. Must complete the POST UTME online screening procedure on or before Friday 21st October,2022.
4. Post UTME Exercise is schedule to hold on Saturday 22d October 2022.
VENUE: ICT Hall of the College, Time: 8:00am.
Read Also: ADCNS Releases Admission List 2022/2023
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE SCREENING PROCEDURE
- Candidates seeking admission for ND NURSING PROGRAMME are expected to generate REMITA invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website.
- Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as processing fee
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to Shehu Sule College of Nursing portal below:
2. Click on “admission then select “POST UTME “ on the main menu
3. Click on create account
4. Type in your 2022 UTME Examination number, Phone number, Email address and NIN Number
5. Select “Proceed”
6. Proceed to the bank with the RRR Slip generated or use any e-Payment channel to make your payment.
7. Return to the portal after payment, repeat steps 1-2 above and “enter Your Jamb No and RRR code and Submit
8. Scan and upload the following
i. Olevel Result(s)
ii. Indigene letter
9. Confirm and submit the application form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and bring to the post UTME SCREENING VENUE
Hadiza Ibrahim Chana