Check NECO June/July SSCE Result 2022: The number of candidates who made Credit and above in the English language is 889,188 representing 74.89% while the number of candidates who made Credit and above in Mathematics is 929,140 representing 78.23%.
The result also shows that the number of candidates who made five credits and above including English and Mathematics is 727,864 representing 60.74%.
Total number of candidates who actually sat for the examination is. 1,198,412 out of 1,209,703 actually registered for the examinations.
Aside from the results, Wushishi said the council blacklisted 29 supervisors for their alleged involvement in various malpractice offences. He also said four schools were recommended for de-recognition for two years over consistent malpractices.
Meanwhile, Wushishi revealed that the council recorded a decline in malpractice in the 2022 internal senior school certificate examinations as against other years.
How To Check NECO Results 2022
- Go to NECO result checking portal 2022 at
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL).
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.