UBTH College of Nursing Cut Off Mark & Post UTME 2022/2023: This is to bring to the notice of suitably qualified candidates that admission into the College of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is ongoing.
1. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022 JAMB.
2. Candidate must possess 5 credit O’level pass at WAEC and NECO in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
3. Candidates should be 17 years and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday 12th of September, 2022.
2. Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited center to effect their change of institution to School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
3. Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
4. Candidates are to come along with the underlisted to purchase the post UTME FORMS:
- Photocopies of JAMB result slip
- Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
- Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
- Birth Certificate
- Four Passport photographs
- Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE: Saturday 10th December, 2022.
TIME: 10:00am prompt.
VENUE: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
- Upon being offered admission, candidates should accept the offer on JAMB CAPS and thereafter pay the required fee and print your admission.
- The UBTH College of Nursing PUTME form is not sold online and the college has not retained the services of anyone directly or indirectly as agent. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!!!