INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 Election will be open for submission of applications from Wednesday, 14th September by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 08:00pm via Inec Recruitment Portal below https://pres inecnigeria org.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has approved the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested Applicants who wish to serve as ad-hoc staff for the 2023 General Elections.
Consequent upon the above, the Commission has directed that all interested applicants with the exception of Collation/ Returning oficers must register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoe staff in the 2023 General elections.
To achieve the required number of ad-hoc staff per states, it is important that robust engagement/sensitization by the Admin. Secs /H0D EOPEOs& AFOS under the leadership of the RECs is commenced with the Authorities of Federal, State Tertiary Institutions and the NYSC oflices (state/ Government levels).
Launch Period of the INECPRES: opens on Wednesday, 14th September by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 08:00pm.
ELIGIBILITY/POSITIONS FOR INEC ADHOC STAFF RECRUITMENT FOR 2023 ELECTION
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
1. SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO): CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 (Priority is given to qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC/NPC) OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
2. REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER: CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
3. PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO): CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not earlier than 2018 batch)
4. REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH):
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- Serving Corps Members in the Commission (where available)
HOW TO APPLY FOR INEC ADHOC STAFF RECRUITMENT FOR 2023 ELECTION
To apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 visit Inec Recruitment Portal below: