UCH Ibadan College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is currently on sale via the UCH Ibadan website at https://portal.uchibadan.org.ng.
UCH Ibadan College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, University College Hospital (U.C.H.), Ibadan for October, 2022 Set.
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Professional Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Requirements are:
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above at the time of application.
- Possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings or NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application form is available beginning from Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022 through the UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Portal and closes on Friday, 9th September, 2022.
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Portal:
Interested individuals are to do the following;
1. Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. AccountSchool of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
2. Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery
Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
3. Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School
of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to website for online application submission.
4. Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your account.
5. Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
6. Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
METHOD OF SELECTION
(i) Applicants should confirm the venue, date and time for Computer Based Test (CBT) Entrance Examination through the school portal at website above.
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
UCH School of Nursing Form 2022 Closing Date: Friday, 9th September, 2022.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director