Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Job Internship 2022 is currently online via NCDC Career Portal at https://career.ncdc.gov.ng/
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) post-baccalaureate internship programme provides short term opportunities for fresh graduates, postgraduate students and interested candidates in the medical and paramedical professions, to broaden their knowledge and build capacities in prevention, detection and control of diseases of public health importance. The programme offers to interns learning opportunities for hard, soft and professional skills, including improved capacity for report writing, proper meeting documentation, public presentations, disease surveillance, and more. Students in relevant research degree programmes within and outside Nigeria can also participate in short term research projects under direct field supervision at NCDC. The overall aim of the programme is to develop and strengthen public health workforce within and outside Nigeria in line with global best practices.
The internship programme admits two cohorts annually:
- 1st Cohort (May – July)
- 2nd Cohort (September – November)
- 3 months
Applicants must be graduates who have completed the NYSC. Applicants in the following categories are preferable:
- Graduate student of Community/Public Health, Epidemiology, Laboratory Science, Emergency Management, Health and Commodity Management, Risk Communication, ICT and related fields.
- Personnel working in Ministries of Health, Agriculture, Environment, Information or those in relevant institutions or engaged in research in the aforementioned fields.
- Candidates are advised to come with a laptop upon resumption
- Candidates are advised to be fully vaccinated and come with evidence of vaccination
- We encourage adherence to IPC and other safety measures
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit NCDC Career website below;