Lascon Igando Cut Off Mark & Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 application is ongoing for prospective students via Lascon Igando Portal at https://lascon.lagosstate gov ng/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Post-UTME for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos.
Lagos State College of Nursing Igando JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023:
- Candidates must have scored 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB and chosen the Lagos State College of Nursing as a Choice of Institution.
- WASSCE/NECO (OLevel) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology. Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings
LASCON IGANDO 2022/2023 APPLICATION FORM:
Application starts Wednesday 10th August 2022 and closes Friday 2nd September 2022.
STUDY PERIOD: 5YEARS
- ND/RN Programme towards a non-terminal Programme of HND/RM/PHN
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Proceed online to Lagos State College of Nursing Igando Portal:
2. Click on “Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration Form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN2000:00 (Two Thousand Naira) only from the online banking application.
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button.
6. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center
8. Application Closes Friday 2nd September 2022.
LASCON IGANDO POST UTME SCREENING 2022/2023 EXAMINATION
- Post-UTME Examination date is Saturday, 1Oth September 2022 at 9:00am.
Venue: CBT Center, LASU OjO Campus
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Current Affairs.
Lagos State College of Nursing Igando School Fees 2022/2023
- Note that first year School fees is N300,000:00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption and a non-refundable acceptance fee of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only.
- Training is residential.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.
This advert disclaims all other calls for application intao Lagos State College of Nursing. gando, Lagos.
For more information. please call 0814994525 1, 08027190334, 08023329487.
Lagos State College of Nursing. Igando
LASU/Isheri Road, Igando, Lagos.