Kebbi State College of Nursing Cut Off Mark & Post UTME Screening 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the minimum cut off marks for the 2022 JAMB Admission into Kebbi state college of nursing sciences, birnin kebbi for National Diploma in nursing is 170 marks.
The college is inviting candidates that choose kebbi state college of nursing sciences birnin kebbi as their first choice and have a minimum score of 170 marks to apply for Post-Utme screening/interview exercise for admission into the college.
COST OF FORM
1. Two thousand naiara only (N2,000.0)
2. Excluding bank charges
3. The application portal will be opened on 8th August,2022
4. Closing date for the Application form is Monday 29th August,2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Make a payment into the kebbi TSA
2. Obtain the pin from the college
3. Visit Kebbi state college of nursing sciences website below;
4. Fill the form, submit and print the interview slip.
5. The date for the interview is indicated on the slip.
Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 List of Candidates for Selection Board Interview The NigerianArmy (NA) wishes… Read More
3MTT Releases Names of Selected Candidates for Cohort 2 2024 This is to inform all… Read More
Fountain University Osogbo Academic Recruitment 2024 Fountain University is a Private University that was LICENSED… Read More
Ondo State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Hospital's Management Board (HMB) is inviting… Read More
Apply for Ondo State PHCDA Health Workers Recruitment 2024 Ondo State Primary Health Care Development… Read More
Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Kano State College of Nursing… Read More