Kebbi State College of Nursing Cut Off Mark & Post UTME Screening 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the minimum cut off marks for the 2022 JAMB Admission into Kebbi state college of nursing sciences, birnin kebbi for National Diploma in nursing is 170 marks.
The college is inviting candidates that choose kebbi state college of nursing sciences birnin kebbi as their first choice and have a minimum score of 170 marks to apply for Post-Utme screening/interview exercise for admission into the college.
COST OF FORM
1. Two thousand naiara only (N2,000.0)
2. Excluding bank charges
3. The application portal will be opened on 8th August,2022
4. Closing date for the Application form is Monday 29th August,2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Make a payment into the kebbi TSA
2. Obtain the pin from the college
3. Visit Kebbi state college of nursing sciences website below;
4. Fill the form, submit and print the interview slip.
5. The date for the interview is indicated on the slip.