Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment 2022 Portal is open for submission of applications online via STETSCOM Portal https://stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng Or https://recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng
The Kogi State Science,Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites applications from suitable qualified candidate with qualifications in Education related fields to apply for teaching vacancies in Public Secondary Schools across the State as detailed below:
1. SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
2. SOCIAL SCIENCE / COMMERCIAL SUBJECTS
- Civil Education
- Business Studies
- Financial Accounting
- Home Management
- Social Studies
3. LANGUAGE AND ARTS SUBJECTS
- English Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Stpudies
- Literature In English
- French Language
4. TRADE SUBJECTS
- Animal Husbandry
- Book Keeping
- Catering and Craft
- Data Processing
- Building Technology
5. TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS
- Carpentry and Woodwork
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Wielding and Steel Fabrication
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must possess University Degree in Education and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Education in relevant subjects to be taught or in related disciplines.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are expected to visit Kogi STETSCOM Recruitment Portal below to begin registration.
Kogi State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Portal:
Note: Applicants are expected to have active phone number and valid email address to complete application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS and E-mail for pre-employment aptitude test.
- Application opens from 10th – 21st August 2022
The general public is to be aware that:
- Teachers affected by staff audit are to be recalled provided that such teachers were not disengaged on account of fraud or criminality.
- There would be absorption of qualified PTA Teachers who have record of satisfactory and consistent performance in the schools where they are serving.
- Retired teachers with physical energy and mental capacity who are willing to be engaged on contract basis.
Hon. (Mrs.) Cecilia Enezoza Cook