As a tenet of career development, First Bank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
Through our First Academy and our learning centres spread across the country, we have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all our employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
Requirements for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
The following criteria must be met:
1. A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
2. A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
3. A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
4. Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
1. Visit First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment website at:
2. New applicants should click on the ‘Proceed’ button below and provide their basic information.
3. Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
4. You must click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
5. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience please.
You will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
6. Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
** If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
Please note that you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
Lagos State Health Service Commission Job Recruitment 2024 Lagos State Health Service Commission (LSHSC) is… Read More
Link to Print Police Recruitment JAMB CBT Aptitude Test for General Duty & Specialist Cadre… Read More
CONAMKAT Basic Midwfery Entrance Exams 2024 Intake College of Nursing Sciences Katsina wishes to inform… Read More
Misau College of Health Online Admission Form 2024/2025 This is to inform the general public… Read More
KEBBISNM Basic Nursing & Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences… Read More
Yobe State Graduates Job Employment List Compilation 2024 As part of the efforts to enhance… Read More