ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit
( www.nysc.org.ng ) and click on the active linkto register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration” link.
If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did
not complete your Registration, click “Login
Here” to continue your Registration with your
Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph
properly dressed. Note that the uploaded
passport photograph will be on your
Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest.
Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. Apply for Name Correction i.e spelling
errors and rearrangement on your dashboard.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and
Course of Study will be on Certificate of
National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct. You cannot
correct any of these details after Camp
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained
graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed
Forces should indicate during Online
11. PCMs are advised to preview records
entered before submission to avoid errors.
List of Pre-Camp Centres for 2022 Batch ‘B’
Physical Verification of Foreign-trained
1. Enugu: NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road,
2. Bauchi: Shadawanka Military Barracks,
3. FCT: NYSC Orientation Camp Kubwa, Abuja.
4. Kano: Bakavu Military Barracks, Kano.
5. Lagos: NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana-Ipaja,
6. Osun: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun road,
7. Rivers: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre road,
8. Sokoto: Gingiya Military Barracks, Sokoto
9. Adamawa: NYSC Secretariat, Federal
Secretariat Complex, Yola.