Check COHESKAT Supplementary Admission List 2022/2023:This is to inform applicants that Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released 2022/2023 supplementary admission list into the following schools;
1.Sani Zangon Daura School of Health Technology Daura.
2. Kankia Iro School of Health Technology Kankia. (SHT Kankia)
Candidates can check their admission status via the following links below;
School of Health and Technology Kankia Portal;
COHESKAT PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION/SCHOOL FEES
Visit COHESKAT registration portal https://www.coheskat.edu.ng/
and click on Pay Registration Fee to pay your registration fees, the amount payable (N21,600 for Katsina State Indigene and 71,600 for Non-indigene) will be displayed and then click on proceed to make payment.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2022/2023 Session has been extended to 31st July, 2022. You are advised to finish the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract extra charges (Fine)
- you are also to NOTE that Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all online via the College website coheskat.edu.ng
- For successful online registration you are requested to properly study the registration Guide lines made available.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2022/2023 SESSION
- New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation at both H.T Daura and Kankia:
- Statement of Result 3 copies
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper