Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into General Nursing Programme of Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital for 2022/2023 session.
This School offers a three (3) years Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates who pass the examination are short-listed to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness.
- The course is advertised annually and applications are done Online at ABUTH registraton/admission portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Candidates who meet the school requirement would be called for entrance examination. Only successful candidates at the entrance exams would be invited for interview. Final admission depends on vacancies.
- On registration after been admitted, the following are submitted:
a. Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
b. Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
c. Consent to undergo nurse training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
d. Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
11th July, 2022