NAFCON Kaduna Admission Form Cut Off Mark & Post UTME 2022/2023: NIGERIA AIRFORCE COLLEGE OF NURSING KADUNA (NAFCON) is inviting applications for admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programme for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Nigeria Airforce College of Nursing Location: The College is inside NAF base, Mando, Kaduna State.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
1. ND/HND PROGRAMME:
- Applicants Must have selected NAFCONS as First choice and Scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years.
- Post UTME is N2,000 only as recomended by JAMB.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidates that wrote 2022/2023 JAMB/UTME with a score of 180 and above and wish to change institution to Nigerian Airforce College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna (NAFCONS) are advised to do so as admission into the college is ongoing.
PROGRAMME DURATION: Four (4) Years for ND/HND Nursing Programmes.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS:
- Application Form is Free.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME:
ND/HND NURSING: 19 – 23 September, 2022
VENUE: Nigerian Airforce College of Nursing Sciences, Mando, Kaduna.
TIME: 8am to 4pm Daily.
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/Post-UTME.
Nigeria Airforce College of Nursing portal/NAFCON Kaduna portal:
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR