Institute of Health Technology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programmes of the institute 2022/2023 academic session.
1. Public Health Nursing officer course
2. Environmental Health Technology
3. Paramedic Technology
4. Dental surgery Technician course
5. Occupational therapy Technician course
6. Optics Technician course
7. Biomedical engineering Technology course
- All applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’L subjects, which should include English Language, Mathematics Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Programme 1, Candidates are expected to possess at least one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSE)
- Registered Midwife (RMA) Certificate
- Registered Nurse (RN) Cerificate A
- Post Basic Nursing Certificate
Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) would start at HNDII, while those with RN/RM will start at HND 1.
For HND in Programmes 2 and 3 Health Science is acceptable in place of Biology.
Candidates are expected to have obtained ND in their respective fields from any reputable institution
For Programme 9, admission is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
METHOD OF APPLICATION
I. Pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand maira (N10.000.00) only at any of the UBTH Revenue Centre into the account Training School, Institute of Health Technology
II. Collect the application form from the Admission Office of the Institute.
III. Complete the application form and attach the evidence of payment and other relevant documents as indicated in the application form.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE: Saturday, 20th August, 2022
VENUE: Institute of Health Technology, UBTH. Benin City
Note Candidates should come with their credentials and application
For further enquiries, please Call: 08062611258 08039754507
Visit UBTH website: www.ubth.org