EKSUTH School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Admission Form 2022/2023: Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSON) hereby informs all interested applicants that the online application portal is now opened for 2022/2023 Academic session.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log on to Ekiti State School of Nursing website www.eksuthson.edu.ng or EKSUTH Portal for admission;
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
- Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
It has come to the knowledge of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing management that some unidentified persons are parading themselves as an agent of the school and thus extorting money from Innocent applicants. All applicants and the general public are hereby informed that Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing has NO link neither has it engaged any agent.
All activities outside the confines of the School Website is absolutely NOT known nor recognised by Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, and the School will not be laible to any loss araising from activities outside the School domains.