This is to Inform All the General Public that the Sells of Admission Form into Adamawa State College Of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now Online.
The Online Application for 2022/2023 academic session will commence from 1st March, 2022 to 31st May, 2022.
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Mubi Courses 2022/2023
1. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST (EHT) – ND – 2 Years.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (EVT) – OND – 3 Years.
3. HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HIM) – OND – 3 Years.
4. DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION (DHPE) – OND – 2 Years.
5. DIPLOMA SOCIAL WORK (DSW) – OND – 2 Years.
6. NUTRITION AND DIETETICS (NUD) – OND- 2 Years.
7. DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN (DST) – OND – 3 Years.
8. PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (PHT) – OND – 3 Years.
9. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (MLT) – OND – 3 Years.
10. COMMUNITY HEALTH EXTENSION WORKER (CHEW) ABRIDGEMENT – OND- 6 Months.
11. COMMUNITY HEALTH EXTENSION WORKER (CHEW) – OND – 3 Years.
12. JUNIOR COMMUNITY HEALTH EXTENSION WORKER (JCHEW) – CERTIFICATE – 2 Years.
13. HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION (CHPE) – CERTIFICATE – 2 Years.
14. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT (EHA) – CERTIFICATE – 2 Years
Department & Programs offered by CHT Mubi Adamawa State.
The CHT Mubi has 8-9 Departments with many Programs/Courses to Study. Below are the List of Department/Courses & with Duration offered by the College;
1. Environmental Health Department
i. Environmental Health Officers (EHO) 2yrs
ii. Environmental Technician (EVT) 3yrs
iii. Environmental Health Assistant (EHA) 2yrs
2. Community Health Department
i. Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) 3yrs
ii. Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW) 2yrs
3. Medical Laboratory Department
i. Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) 3yrs
4. Dental Health Science Department
i. Dental Surgery Technician (DST) 3yrs
5. Department of Health Education and Promotion (DHEP)
i. Diploma in Health Education (DHP) 2-3yrs
ii. Certificate in Health Education (CHEP) 2yrs
6. General Studies Department
i. Pharmacy Health Technician (PHT) 3yrs
ii. Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD) 2yrs
7. Department of Health Information and Management
i. Health Information Management (HIM) 3yrs
8. Department of Social Work
i. Diploma in Social Work (DSW) 2yrs
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
How to Apply
Visit CHT Mubi/Michika portal below to Apply Online;
School of Health Mubi Admission Form Application Closing Date
Health tech Mubi Form is open from 1st March, 2022 to 31st May, 2022