Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo, application forms for admission into Basic Midwifery Programme for March, 2022/2023 Academic Session and Community Midwifery Programme 2022/2023 Academic Session is available for sale online.
1. BASIC MIDWIFERY:
- For Basic Midwifery, candidates must possess at least 5 Credits in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings to include.
2. COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY
- Meanwhile, for the Community Midwifery Candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and should possess the following requirements before applying for (5) Credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings
SALES OF TSCNM ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
- Sales of admission forms shall commence from Monday, January 17th and close on Friday 4th February 2022 through the College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo website.
- Application forms fees per Candidate is N8,000.00 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo Website/Portal via:www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application Or
- Create an account on the College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo portal.
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit online
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification, please.
APTITUDE TEST/ENTRANCE EXAMS:
Aptitude test will be on
DATE: Friday 22nd April, 2022
VENUE: College Premises
NOTE: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test please. Also, come along with writing materials for the test.
Mrs. ELMINA M. BABA