The Ministry of Health, Nasarawa State hereby announces the commencement of Sales of Admission forms into School of Basic Midwifery, Lafia for the 2022/2023 academic session as from Wednesday 19th and Closes on Wednesday 26th January, 2022.
Schoo of Midwifery Lafia 2022/2023 Entrance Exams Date:
Saturday 29th January, 2022.
School of Basic Midwifery Lafia 2022/2023 Interview Date
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery (NASSNM), School of Basic Midwifery for the 2022/2023 that the list of successful candidates who sat for entrance exams has been released.
The shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview which scheduled to take place as follows;
INTERVIEW FOR THE 3 ZONES
WESTERN ZONE: Wednesday 9th March, 2022.
NORTHERN ZONE: Thursday 10th March, 2022.
SOUTHERN ZONE & OTHER STATES: Friday 11th march, 2022.
- English Language
Interested Candidates are to log onto School of Nursing and Midwifery Lafia portal www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
How To Apply
- Logon to NASSNM website/portal at http://nassnm.edu.ng/
- Click the ApplyNow button
- Read requirement for the admission
- CREATE ACCOUNT with your details
- Notification will be sent to your mail
- Click on it and continue with the application.
- Proceed to make Payment.
- Click Generate Payment Code
- Print the Invoice generated and take to any Bank for Payment.
- After Payment, Come back to Login to your Portal.
- Fill your personal data and educational qualification to complete application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and /or Open announcement
NASSNM LAFIA REGISTRATION AND SCHOOL FEES
Registration of new students usually last for a month from the day of resumption.
On the first day of registration students are expected to show evidence of payment of school fees as stipulated on the admission letter.
When collecting admission letters students are made to sign an undertaking which will be placed in their personal files as well as present the originals of their credentials.
Students are expected to make other payments which include; uniform, record of training booklet, examination and stationeries, handbook, harmonized code of ethics for nurses in Nigeria etc.
Scam Alert: School of Nursing Lafia will not request for money from any prospective Applicant outside the application fees.